In this box is everything you need to monitor your entire home’s energy usage in real time, as well as 8 extra sensors to allow you to monitor individual circuits. Not only can you see how much energy your home is using at any moment and over time, but you can also monitor how your individual appliances affect your energy bills.
Features and Benefits:
- 24-7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Supports light commercial 3 phase systems less than 600A with additional 200A clamp (sold separately).
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: The Expansion Module accurately monitors your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc. by connecting directly to the circuits you care about.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending in US dollars to learn where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz wifi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from 2A to 250A (240W to 30kW). System is assumed to be standard 120V – 240V. Voltage IS NOT calculated.
- INSTALLS EASILY: Installs in circuit panels of most split-phase 120V/240V US homes with clamp on sensors. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Monitor individual circuits
- Bundle includes:
- Vue Energy Monitor
- Two 200A current sensors for service mains
- Vue Expansion Module
- Eight 50A current sensors for individual circuits
- Power adapter, extra wire, wire tap, and connection cable
- Detailed installation guide
- See how much energy is being used by important appliances and equipment, like your: air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washing machine, clothes dryer, oven/range, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, sump pump, house fan, sub-panel, pool pump, hot tub, or electric vehicle.
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from 0.17A – 63A (20W – 7500W)
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Find the energy hogs in your home
- Interact with your Q-Smart Vue through your mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and generation with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable recommendations to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Q-Smart Vue
There are no reviews yet.